With Tu B’Shvat becoming more and more popular, there is a greater demand for quality Haggadot for the Tu B’Shvat Seder. Help your participants and your programming team find a Seder that’s right for them, starting with our list!
- Hazon’s Tu B’Shvat Seder and Sourcebook is true to their mission. Beautifully designed, it incorporates ancient and modern text to encourage awareness of the world around us. Hazon also provides a Leaders Guide, with tips for organizing and hosting the Tu B’Shvat Seder.
- Hillel’s Joseph Meyerhoff Center for Jewish Learning provides a downloadable Haggadah entitled Trees, Creation & Creativity. It is accompanied by a through appendix to provide context to the holiday celebration.
- Jewcology presents a Flowchart Haggadah. This entirely graphical one-page design provides a basic guide to the Seder that you can customize with your own stories, songs, and teachings.
- The Velveteen Rabbi has developed a customized haggadah filled with poetry, commentary, and a final call to action.
- The Jewish National Fund’s Haggadah is a great tool for program facilitation, complete with discussion questions, songs & dances, and recipes for the Seder.
Email us at Alef@birthrightisraelnext.org to add to this list.